I create brand value.
As a freelance strategist, I work on a day rate basis with marketing teams, boards and with agencies, creating distinctive branding and business growth strategies or supporting them on communications projects and pitches.
A strong strategic and creative thinker, I
• create visions that drive commercial growth - and actionable strategies for delivering them
• introduce ideas that maximise the value of brands as prime business assets
• help companies develop compelling internal brand values & behaviours that recruit and retain the best talent
• train staff to think strategically, to use strategic tools and to develop stand out brand propositions for communications
• show teams how to implement Net Promoter or other actionable measurement that creates accountability
I can bring extensive brand experience into play, from large corporates such as Kellogg's, Mars, Wrigley's, United Distillers, Nestle, Kraft Jacob Suchard and Tetra Pak to family businesses and start-ups such as Thatcher’s Cider, Rodda’s, Rick Stein Group and Bio-tiful Dairy. My 20 years of London agency experience spanned global roles in network agencies like JWT and AMV, creative cultures like Collett Dickenson Pearce and the MD role at a boutique New Product Development consultancy.