- Can work from home
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence
Education level: Degree
Bristol/Manchester based Music and general intellectual property licensing and supervision specialist.
More than 10 years of music business experience. 9 years representing rights holders including 4 as head of sync for peermusic uk and 2 years as a music supervisor at Soundlounge.
Direct music industry background includes music publishing, record labels, music supervision, management and digital distribution.
Wide range of links and contacts through the world of commercial music as well as connections and working relationships with production houses and songwriters.
Can provide independent advice and recommendations to anyone making use of music in their business, and keen to assist in the implementation of those recommendations including but not limited to Creative research/music curation and score supervision as well as licensing and consulting for brands, media and beyond.
• Extensive music knowledge across multiple genres
• Skilled in creative music research
• Extensive licensing and contracts knowledge
• Extensive contacts throughout worldwide music industry
• Expertise representing both licensees and licensors
• Planning and running music showcase events
• Experienced negotiator
• Excellent communication skills
• Pitching, presentation, workshop and lecturing experience