Interval Films Ltd was created in 2010 by Ollie Larkin (M.D), after working within the industry for many years. His vision continues to be to provide high quality, guaranteed time-lapse photography and on-line monitoring for construction, broadcast, and corporate clients around the world.
Every project we undertake is unique, and we pride ourselves in our innovative approach to problem solving, and our ability to deliver, no matter what the circumstance, we will work with you in providing the best solution and outcome for your project. Our fully guaranteed service includes lease of the cameras, installation, network costs, maintenance, post-production, and removal costs.
Why choose Interval Films
- Production of a polished 4K Ultra HD time-lapse film of your project
- A complete and high resolution historical archive of every step of your project. Interval Films have recently made a major investment in a new, state of the arc software portal, interval.tv, giving us a true quantum leap away from what our competitors are offering. This ensures our customers are provided with a second to none, enhanced, user friendly viewing experience.
- Encourage and benefit from increased health & safety, security, and compliance awareness on site
- Provide stakeholders, investors, and managers with a unique and valuable tool to monitor progress on site, and reduce site visits. As well as attract new occupiers, and engage with the local community.
- Full public liability insurance up to five million pounds
- Risk Assessments and Method statements provided by us in advance of any installation, camera move, or de-rig
- All our engineers have IPAF cherry picker licenses (MWEP 3a & 3b), and IPAF working at heights tickets as well as CSCS construction safety cards for working on site in the UK and across Europe
- Solar & battery solutions minimising disruption to your site, and maximising possible locations provide bespoke time-lapse photography and solutions to clients across a range of industries from creative to construction.
Ollie Larkin Managing Director
Ollie is one of the first dedicated time-lapse photographers in the world with a wealth of experience, through his company he ensures Interval Films deliver premium quality footage for all types of media, and across all platforms.
Maria Carter Company Manager
Maria brings over 30 years of business experience, having worked as as a Company manager in the creative industries, and as a Business Coach. She joined the team at Interval Films to strengthen the business infrastructure, and coach the company, as they move into a dynamic phase of growth.
- Channel 4.
Unit 1.11 Paintworks