Commercial Awareness: Workshop
Creating the right pricing model for an agency or creative business is one of THE most important things you can do. But how do you ensure a business remains profitable as well as keeping clients and customers happy?
**THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
About the workshop
This interactive workshop will help creative business professionals understand how businesses make money. We’ll consider the implications of your pricing approach and how the everyday decisions you make affect the bottom line and impact client relationships. Mette Davis, will share different pricing models, strategies and tactics, as well as practical advice on ways to communicate them effectively without compromising relationships.
By the end of the workshop you’ll have the tools and confidence to deliver a positive impact on your profitability.
- How businesses make money and how the P&L works
- Pricing models, strategies and tactics
- Current pricing challenges and measures of success
- Common mistakes creative businesses make
- Understanding the impact of pricing decisions on your bottom line
- Bridging the confidence gap – cost, price and value.
- Agency account handlers & project managers responsible for estimating, budgeting and managing clients, including SAM's, PM’s, AD’s, and CSD’s.
- Heads of Department who need more awareness of the commercial aspects of running a business.
- Small business owners who want to build pricing confidence and understand different pricing strategies.
Where & when
Tuesday 28th April from 9am - 1pm at Amdaris, Finzel’s Reach, Bristol.
Tickets are £120 +VAT for Bristol Media members, £160 +VAT otherwise. This is a small, interactive workshop for up to 20 people so book early to avoid disappointment. Refreshments will be provided.