Presenting Creative Work: 1-day Workshop
Learn how to get an idea through every stage of approval and into the light of day in this 1-day workshop: Presenting Creative Work
**THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
Presenting work can be a challenge for even the most experienced presenter. Creative industry professionals come up against numerous obstacles when presenting work – extensive rounds of internal approvals, the confidence to present an effective message, and not to mention the client's ability to kill the creative idea in one fell swoop. But how do you ensure your work sees the light of day?
About the workshop
Led by former TBWA Executive Creative Director Tom Evans, during this 1-day course you’ll learn how to present your work persuasively to increase the odds of your ideas making it to the outside world. It's an ideal workshop for those looking to develop (or brush up on) skills for creative pitching, where you’ll emerge as a more confident and more competent presenter.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Learn how to structure an effective pitch or presentation
- Learn how to handle questions and objections effectively
- Present your ideas with more confidence
- Secure buy in for your idea or execution
- Recognise and adapt your own presentational style
- Read the room and adjust your presentation accordingly
- Apply a range of confidence building techniques
- All levels of creatives, from juniors who are new to presenting work to established creatives simply wanting to improve their presentation skills
- Account handlers and planners who are involved in creative presentations and pitches.
- Anyone who simply wishes to present more confidently and with greater success.
Where & when
The 1-day workshop is on Tuesday 31st March from 9.30am - 5pm at Foot Anstey, Glass Wharf, Bristol.
Tickets £249 +VAT for Bristol Media members and £349 +VAT for non-members. Places are limited to 15 so book early to avoid disappointment. Lunch and refreshments are provided.