Solve your business challenges in the Bristol Mastermind Group
Whether compelled to solve pressing business problems or motivated to be proactive with new business opportunities, enrolling in the Mastermind Group multiplies your own capacity for achieving results – exponentially.
A Mastermind Group comprises up to 10 like-minded business owners and managers from non-competing businesses. As a member you benefit from, and extend, the cumulative knowledge and experience of the group.
Achieving transformational results using this systematic approach to collaborative working was given a label in Napoleon Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich (over 100 million copies sold). His “Mastermind Principle” is now being offered to Bristol Media members by Chris Kenber and Christophe Stourton.
Our purpose is for Group members to achieve their chosen business outcomes by spending structured time “on” their businesses with the aid of the group while at the same time taking the opportunity to contribute to Bristol as a Creative Cluster.
To be a part of a group of non-competing businesses, you can join a Taster session in Bristol on 7th February 2019. Book your place here.
The benefits of this Mastermind Group
- Find solutions to your challenges faster and more effectively with “the board you could never afford”.
- Have a wide range of experience and knowledge at your disposal from a diverse group
- Instantly gain different perspectives on what you want to achieve and how to go about it.
- Places on the Mastermind group are restricted to businesses that don’t directly compete, so you can be open about your challenges.
- Being completely open allows the development of the understanding needed to make, and receive, meaningful contributions.
- Meeting every 10 times per year, this is a systematic way to ensure you spend essential time “on” your business.
- In the Mastermind Group, members are accountable to each. As a business leader, who else holds you accountable for what you want to achieve?
- Be in the company of like-minds who know the challenges you face and how lonely it can be to make decisions that affect your livelihood and the people that depend on you.
- Other “Masterminds” may have existing solutions adaptable for your challenges. Move faster, with confidence in a solution with a proven track record.
- This is an opportunity to keep your passion alive through supporting others.
- The interdependency of the Mastermind Group and the financial commitment you make, maintains your commitment; everyone continuously benefits.
What’s this got to do with the Bristol Creative Cluster?
For competing businesses, operating in the same sector, to work together in the promotion of Bristol as a world-leading Createch city is very challenging. The openness of The Bristol Mastermind Groups allows you to devote a regular proportion of Group time to address Bristol Cluster challenges and opportunities. The facilitators will feed the discussions into the Cluster via Paul Appleby, director and former Chairman of Bristol Media.
How to join the Mastermind Group
Explore the way the Mastermind Group Works at a Taster Meeting on 22 November from 08.00-12.00 in the Meeting Room at Bakesmiths’ Coffee Shop, Whiteladies Road, Bristol. To reserve a place: go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bristol-mastermind-group-taster-tickets-51377161473
For more information about the way the group works, contact: