CV and LinkedIn Workshop
Liz Gadd, Co-Founder and Recruiter at Moxie and Mettle, is an experienced recruiter in PR, Communications, Digital, Social, Creative and Marketing.
In this workshop Liz will share with you some of her 30 years of experience placing freelance PR, marketing, creative and communications professionals. This includes...
- what potential new clients are looking for in applications and approaches;
- how to find and meet the right people;
- how to approach and target the decision makers;
- some honest facts about salaries, day rates and charges.
- Flexible hours, remote working and part time working patterns and how to approach this subject with clients and employers.
Liz looks at CVs, Linked In, direct approaches, and general hints and tips about how to get the right work for you. It's real world career advice with plenty of knowledge to share about what it’s really like and what really works in finding freelance work with clients and new job opportunities. Liz will also share how to create a perfect 10 second introduction for you and your services, when talking to prospective clients and new contacts.
This workshop will take place on Tuesday 20th November from 0930-1200 at The Ivy Clifton Brasserie, 42-44 Caledonia Place, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 4DN. Tickets are £20+VAT for Bristol Media members and £30+VAT for non-members. A light breakfast is included in the ticket price. Booking is via Eventbrite.