Innocent Drinks to headline export trade event
The Trade Horizons Roadshow is coming to Bristol on 26th June and Innocent Drinks' Head of Brand Dan Germain will be one of the main keynotes. The free of charge event will be providing local businesses with the advice and tools needed to prepare for Brexit and to take advantage of future international sales opportunities
Innocent Drinks’ Head of Brand, Dan Germain will share his export story and provide practical insight on how his businesses are preparing for Brexit. Dan will be joined on stage by Brexit expert David Pothecary, who will focus on life outside the European Union and explain the customs implications that may affect your business.
On the day, you’ll also hear from Will Higham, a consumer futurist who will give an overview of current and predicted global trends, emerging markets, and his predictions on important opportunities for growth in international trade; as well as Brexit strategists, Katrina McWhinnie and Frances Fawcett who will present their views on why Brexit is an opportunity that needs to be seized.
Following the keynote sessions, you are free to explore the Export Advice Zones where you can access a wide range of free support tailored to the needs of your business.
09:30 - Arrival and networking
10:00 - The morning will consist of 4 keynote speakers:
- Leading UK brand Innocent Drinks’ Head of Brand, Dan Germain will share his export story and provide practical insight on they are preparing for Brexit and navigating the potential pitfalls of this new trade environment.
- Brexit Expert, David Pothecary will provide helpful updates and tips on how your business can best prepare for life outside the European Union and explain customs implications that may affect your business.
- Consumer Futurist, Will Higham will give an overview of current and predicted global trends, emerging markets, and his predictions on important opportunities for growth in international trade.
- Brexit Strategist, Katrina McWhinnie will present her views on why Brexit is an opportunity that needs to be seized and how businesses can prepare for change.
13:30 – Networking Lunch and the opportunity to browse the Match-Making Expo area and meet local service providers who can help with all aspects of overseas trade.
14:15 – 17:00: Choose the right Export Advice Zones for your business and access a wide range of free support tailored to you.
- Export Essentials Zone – a series of 30 min drop-in seminars for companies who are considering exporting for the first time, providing guidance on how to get started and grow your exports.
- Global Growth Zone - a series of 30 min drop-in seminars focussing on more technical/advanced subjects for those already exporting who want to increase their export activity into new markets, including accessing complex high-growth markets outside of the EU.
- Meet the Expert Zone - Private consultations with a leading expert, such as Brexit Health Check, IP advice, Business Pitch Coaching. These consultations must be booked in advance, once you are registered to attend the main event details about these will be provided for booking.
To book your place head to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-trade-horizons-roadshow-bristol-tickets-45680020170?aff=partnertoolkit
Follow on social media: @export4growth #TradeHorizons