Social Media Workshop with Avocado Social
We are so excited to be holding our first Bristol workshop on 8th June!
Taught by Avocado Social experts Alison Battisby and Keri Hudson, Grow & Nurture: Social Media Workshop for Business will help you improve your social media marketing. You’ll learn about the latest algorithm changes, how to create a content strategy to drive awareness and sales as well as effective ways to measure your success.
The four-hour workshop will be held at the wonderful Square Club in Clifton. Tickets cost £58.74 and are available here. Lunch will be provided.
Who is the course for?
Aimed at growing businesses, this course is perfect for founders, marketing managers and business consultants.
By attending the course, you will:
* Find out how the Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram algorithms work & how this should inform your social media strategy
* Learn how to create and curate effective content
* Discover top apps and scheduling tools to help you manage social media effectively
* Learn about key community building tactics including hashtags and influencer partnerships
* Find out about how Facebook and Instagram advertising works
* Learn how to measure your activity and build a meaningful report
How will you benefit?
Once you have completed the one-day course, you will have a better understanding of the how to use each social media platform to its strengths. You will have a better knowledge of how to create an engaging content strategy and the tools and apps that are best for creating and planning your posts. You will feel confident in putting together a social media strategy and will have a better understanding of the tools and techniques needed to continue to grow your social media communities.
We will enjoy a relaxed networking lunch of baguettes and fries from 1pm-2pm.