Personal Effectiveness & Emotional Intelligence: The Critical Success Factor
Ask yourself this question – what one thing has the biggest impact on your business success? The reality is, it's the human aspect of all businesses that makes them successful. So, if you are the key to your own success, how much time and investment do you put into working on, improving and developing yourself?
Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others, improving it leads to:
- Having deeper and more meaningful relationships with clients, winning business quicker and increasing the amount of repeat business you get
- Building greater mutual trust, authenticity and connectedness with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Becoming more goal directed and focused on the things that matter
- Demonstrating stronger resilience when times are tough
- Transitioning from a technician to a business owner and leader
- Helping you to build a higher performing team
- Making you happier and the people you work with happier.
Good emotional intelligence is the point of difference with high performing businesses, managers and teams. By the end of this interactive session participants will have:
- Developed a deeper awareness of what EI is and how it can make a difference to you and your business
- Learnt some basic techniques in developing your own EI, that with a little effort, and focused attention can help you to become more successful
- Created time to pause and reflect about your own personal effectiveness and how vital it is to your business to spend time developing yourself.
This event takes place onThu 24 May 2018 from 18:00 – 20:00 at Thrings Solicitors, The Paragon, Counterslip, Bristol, BS1 6BX. Booking via Eventbrite is essential
About the Speaker
Alongside being an experienced coach, mentor and learning and development expert with over 25 years of international experience, Mike Corker is a Fellow of the CIPD and is passionate about helping people develop and succeed in their chosen career as their skills and confidence grow.
Mike set-up Offpiste Coaching & Mentoring to help organisations thrive in business change, helping them to navigate the lumps and bumps that come with any business. What make’s Mike different is his ability to make HR commercial - a skill we all need in today’s business environment.
Mike doesn’t have a bottomless operating budget to attract and retain his clients he relies on his skills developed over many years to build effective relationships and stay focused on the things that matter. In other words, he practices what he preaches.
As a thank you for attending Mike would be delighted to offer a no obligation FREE 30-minute virtual coaching session to the first 10 participants that sign-up.