Looking for a career in social media? Join the #SMWiBristol #DigitalSquad
We’re assembling a team to cover the amazing live events throughout Social Media Week Bristol. We’re looking for 6 volunteers that can commit to various sessions throughout the week who will:
- Attend a number of events throughout the week free of charge (many now sold out)
- Be trained in how to cover live events on Twitter with best use of imagery, video and live streaming by Dan Izzard.
- Build your profile online and offline with big names from the world of social media.
- Have a chance to write-up your coverage and be published on the Bristol Media website.
- An incredibly jazzy #DigitalSquad t-shirt (extent of jazzyness TBC).
- You are free for the week 14 -18 November 2016 to attend sessions and provide coverage across a number of networks
- You don’t already work for a social media agency
- You are thinking about, or investigating a career in social media
Sound good? Please send an email to Dan Izzard, our #DigitalSquad leader and #SMWiBristol ambassador at email@example.com and tell us why you want to be on the team and help us achieve our #DigitalSquadGoals.