Inspire 2015 is an opportunity to meet with other leaders and find out what it takes to be a best in class company
Ever wondered how you could create an outstanding organisational culture where your purpose, vision, values, leaders and your employees are all aligned to relentlessly push boundaries, drive innovation, achieve great results and challenge the status quo?
Most leaders toy with this question on a regular basis and often feel frustrated that the answer seems too far removed to embrace the challenge.
‘Inspire 2015’ is an opportunity to meet with other leaders and find out what it takes to be a best in class company. Our intimate one-day event, set in the heart of Bath will allow you the time to press the pause button long enough to enlighten, stimulate and inspire your thinking on how you can shape your business and create a dynamic culture for the future.
When you attend Inspire you will get the chance to go behind the scenes of the not-for-profit modern and ethical housing and support organisation, Curo, which perfectly demonstrates how you can consciously achieve an inspiring business culture!
Our expert panel of speakers are experienced in leading people and businesses through change; their vast wealth of knowledge and expertise will not only inspire your thinking but also enable you to tap into your core strengths to influence your ideas when you return to your desk.
Inspire is a leadership forum for real business and personal growth. The practical format of the day will enable you to not only hear from our speakers but also take part in workshop sessions where you can focus solely on you and your business needs.
Once the dust has settled Inspire is also giving each leader the opportunity to continue to build on the momentum of the day with a one to one coaching session with our leadership coach Liza Hughes after the event.
- Liza Hughes – Liza is the creator of Inspire. The impact of being exposed to some of Scandinavia’s most innovative brands like Lego and Bang and Olufsen some 12 years ago was so profound that she gave up a successful 18 year career in the Media industry to support UK businesses to create outstanding culture through human excellence.
- Col Zac Stenning was awarded an OBE in March 2013 for his leadership of the 3 Yorks Regiment in Afghanistan in 2012. Zac’s inspiring yet humbling leadership style will enable you to deepen your understanding of what it takes to lead by example and evolve your own leadership style as your business and responsibilities grow.
- Richard Robert is an expert in Employee Engagement and Employer Branding, Richard has worked as a Generalist HR professional for over twenty years, working for ten years at Virgin. His thorough understanding of how to strengthen your connectivity with your most important asset ‘your people’ will heighten your insights on this critical subject.
- Vinny Smith is the founder and Director of STAND a business that works with Chief Executives and Boards of charities, social enterprises and values lead businesses to more confidently connect their strategy and activity. Vinny’s wisdom and insight in this sector will show us how relentless drive can generate results others would have thought impossible.
- Graham Massey and Steve Fuller of The House are the masters of purpose driven culture. They are expert in supporting businesses to create the right foundations with purpose in which to build a solid organisational culture fit for the future.
- Victor Da Cunha and Donna Baddeley are the CEO and Executive Director of Curo, a not-for-profit modern and ethical housing and support organisation. Having successfully turned around a business in a fairly traditional sector and brought something new, different, and award winning to life, Victor and Donna will share their story and give you a behind the scenes tour of Curo to get your creative juices flowing.
How do I get a ticket?
There are only 24 seats available at Inspire; a ticket costs £295. The day takes place on 23 June 2015 at Curo HQ in Bath.
- The cost includes a day of inspirational speakers, case studies and workshop sessions
- A behind the scenes tour of Curo
- A free Emergenetics profile worth £200
- A free one-hour coaching session with Liza (90 minutes for Bristol Media members).
- A delicious lunch from local foodies Moorish
- And a little black book of contact details for all of the delegates to enable you to reconnect after the day.
To buy a ticket please contact Liza Hughes on 07715 700207
For more information about Inspire visit www.whynotinspires.co.uk