Agencies : A Legal Update SOLD OUT
This is the first in a series of 2014 update workshops from Rebecca Steer of Steer & Co. This workshop is aimed at the senior management in digital, design, pr, advertising and marketing agencies who are responsible for client care and contracts and takes place on Monday 2nd June in The Orangery at Goldbrick House frm 4-6pm. This event is now SOLD OUT, but we are keeping a reserve list.
The workshop will cover:
- New Defamation Act and the latest CAP codes and implications for running your clients social media activities
- Lush Cosmetics v Amazon case and what this means for search engine optimisation and sponsored search
- Other legal changes which should be included in best practice and your legal contracts
- Website and App Development Projects – specific focus on these projects from a legal perspective, to include: how to manage changes to scope, demanding clients, collaboration with clients, scope of work and delays
- How to protect your ideas when pitching to clients and potential clients
- Business contracts you should have in place for your business, what they should say and when to use them
- Focus on customer contracts – key terms and clauses
- Key terms which should be in your employment contracts for your staff
- Using subcontractors and how to minimise risk and exposure
- Question and Answer session
By the end of the session you will be up to date with the latest legislative changes relevant to providing social media activities, be aware of the implications of the Lush Cosmetics v Amazon case and what it means for the industry and be better equipped to manage Website and App Development Projects successfully.
Tickets are priced at £25+VAT for Bristol Media members and £40+VAT for non-members. Please email email@example.com to book your place.
Rebecca is also running a Copyright Workshop on Monday 16th June from 4-6pm at Goldbrick House.