South West Marketing Leaders
Led by Jonnie Galvin Wright, South West Marketing Leaders is the authoritative community for all marketing leaders in the South West. We are passionate about raising the bar of marketing for the profession as a whole in the South West through sharing strategic knowledge, creative application, experience, excellence and best practice.
We are led and backed by Bristol Media, the leading South West creative organisation and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (South West), the leading professional association for marketers, We also serve as the official Marketing Sector Group at Bristol Media.
As such we are uniquely placed to connect all leading marketing professionals whether they be client side/ brand owners, agency planners and strategists and all consulting marketing experts across all disciplines. Through selected events, thought provoking content and peer-to-peer networking we are empowering debate and providing members with unparalleled access to certified thought leaders.
Our proposed 2014 programme will include:
· Invitation only round table dinners with VIP marketers from both agencies and clients/brand owners
· Hosted seminars and talks by leading practitioners; all of which can support your continuing professional development
· A LinkedIn group to debate key developments and collaborate on important marketing issues
· Active engagement and research with the South West marketing academic community
· Links with the important economic LEP regions of the South West economy as a whole.
Should you wish to get involved please visit our LinkedIn group South West Marketing Leaders. Please note the group is for leading strategic marketers and thought leaders in the region. Applications from personnel at recruitment and new business agencies, or specific agency business development individuals, cannot be accepted as this group is for marketing and strategic leaders only.