Master Class Day
Bristol is fast becoming well known nationally as having a great collaborative creative community and this day of Master Classes on Monday 17th June, in association with Osborne Clarke and supported by Creative Skillset, is an opportunity for you to share ideas, network and to learn from each other. It is the first in a series of Master Classes designed to inspire, update and educate.
Macro to micro insight and inspiration …
The whole day will deliver big picture macro-style insight into latest trends and innovations impacting the world of marketing as well as real focus on the detail with experts from across the marketing mix offering their experience and expertise using latest technology, techniques and tools.
- Irfon Watkins, CEO Coull, Philip Cheek, CEO Smart Traffic, Richard Irvine, MD Aspect Film & Video, Brian Mansfield, MD and Strategy Director Taxi Studio - Creative Growth Bristol Fashion, Chaired by Paul Appleby, Creative Sector Chair West of England LEP
- James Trezona, Group Agency MD Harte Hanks - How to work internationally
- Ed Culliford, Account Director, Search Star - PPC Beyond the keyword
- Griff Holland, Founder, Friska Food - From Start Up to Take Off: Gearing Up for Growth
- Tom Harding, Lawyer, Osborne Clarke - Marketing Online:Using social media, UGC, viral and staying compliant
- Michael Agnew, Future Foundation - Engaging with the new native
- Jonathan Gaunt, Director, FD Works - Right here, right now - finance without the fear factor
- James Robertson, Strategy Director, Bray Leino - Are traditional planning cycles becoming obsolete?
- Leigh Abbosh, Head of Advertising, Dyson - Creativity within : taking it in-house
- Gemma Coles, Planning Director and Emma Pengelly, Planner, Mubaloo - Mobile app master class
When and where?
This Master Class day takes place on Monday 17th June from 0900-1730 at Osborne Clarke in central Bristol.
Bristol Media members £75+VAT for the whole day; £45 + VAT for a half day.
Non members £95+VAT for the whole day; £65+VAT half day.
To book visit: http://bristolmedia-masterclass.eventbrite.com
If you wish to pay by credit card over the phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 971 0199.
Tickets are limited so please book asap if you wish to attend.