Broadcast Planner/Buyer | Bray Leino
Function: Media Buyer
Role categories: Media Planning/Buying
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Devon
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 12/04/2020
We are Bray Leino a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Cheshire, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years.
Our media team are looking for a Media Executive to join them. We can provide a great environment to start or further your career and develop your knowledge in media.
More about the media team…
We are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for an experienced TV/AV Planner Buyer, who has previously worked in a Media Agency. Reporting directly into the Head of Broadcast you will be responsible for daily campaign management and reporting ensuring all aspects of value and quality are delivered to plan and within the agency deal arrangements. This role will also include VOD so experience in Video is an advantage but not compulsory.
Responsibilities and skills:
- You will be able to write detailed Post Campaign Analyses, Competitive Reports, maintain tight budget management and be conversant in Media Ocean our TV buying platform.
- Building strong trading and working relationships with ITV, CH4 and Sky is key and will include some travel to their Bristol and Manchester based offices to attend events, such as the annual Upfronts.
- Develop a strong understanding of our clients businesses, products, markets, audiences and objectives.
- Competent in writing documents such as PCA’s, briefs, competitive reports
- Very strong organisational, time keeping, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Well organised and able to work under pressure.
- Experience of negotiation, with a tenacious attitude.
You will need to be a confident person with a positive attitude, who has a desire to develop your skills and knowledge in Broadcast Planning and Buying. We will be able to coach and train your existing skills hone your ability to handle clients, produce media plans, negotiate and sell the benefits of TV/VOD to the wider agency team.
And in return….
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Cycle to Work scheme