3D/CG Designer/Animator | Harleys Global
Function: 3D Artist
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Animation, Digital / Interactive, Creative Conceptor, Virtual Reality
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol, North Somerset, Somerset
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/03/2020
Do you have the skills and creative flair to work for an award winning agency? Due to increasing demand, we’re currently looking for a 3D/CG designer/animator. At Harleys, you will work with world-leading clients, mainly in B2B sectors, developing and delivering engaging projects across digital and printed channels. You’ll typically be involved from the inception of a project, understanding customer needs, before working alongside our other creative teams to develop concepts and see them through to final delivery.
- To produce high quality 3D animations, visualisations, CGI’s and interactive presentations, for print, video and digital solutions
- Integrate with our top digital and creative teams
- Drive 3D concepts through excellent project planning and communication, and the production of sketches and storyboards
- Complete high-quality work on time and to specification
- Execute and assist with VFX/video projects
- Opportunity to work on VR and AR projects
The successful candidate will be expected to work alongside creative teams to develop ideas for a wide range of projects and bring them to life with 3D visualisation and animation.
- +3 years professional experience
- Strong knowledge of 3DS Max (other applications may be considered)
- Solid all-round modelling and texturing abilities
- Proven ability to create high quality studio renders for both print and digital formats
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Additional experience with After Effects a real advantage
Please send samples of your work/showreel along with your CV to the HR Manager, and indicate your salary expectations.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
Other jobs at Harleys Global
Following continued growth, Harleys is expanding to accommodate additional Creative Copywriters within our established Content team. Working for world-leading, global clients, mainly in...
Rate/salary: Dependent on skill and experience
Do you have a passion for creating great content with a keen eye for detail? Can you work enthusiastically and...
Rate/salary: Dependent on experience