Account Manager | Sift Ltd
Function: Account Manager
- Rate/Salary: £25,000
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 12/02/2020
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
We have an exciting opportunity for a customer-focused, solution-oriented Account Manager to join our established Account Management team.
You’ll be an excellent communicator and in constant contact with your clients through regular email, phone and face-to-face account reviews and have an innate ability to identify profitable opportunities from growth within your accounts to meet set targets. You will have the ability to build and grow strong working relationships. You will be an excellent multi-tasker with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload.
Our values are:
- Focus on the client.
- Value your craft.
- Believe it’s possible.
- Embrace change.
- Make an impact.
- Focus on results
- Thrive together.
You’ll be joining a team of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great products.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ability to effectively manage portfolio of own clients, approx 100- 150.
- Strong account management background- min one year.
- A highly driven working attitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing.
- Genuine passion for the industry and servicing clients.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a productive member of the team.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit personal and team KPIs and targets.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and ability to use your own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as presentations and proposals are a key part of the job.
- Credible and comfortable communicating with clients at all levels.
Not essential but advantageous:
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Extremely detail-Oriented and organised.
- Passionate people person.
- Customer focused.
- Keeper of meaningful information.
- Boundary pusher.
- Quick to learn new skills and software.
Perks to working for us: Please apply with a CV and cover letter. Strictly no agencies
Perks to working for us:
Please apply with a CV and cover letter.
Strictly no agencies
Office & HR Manager
Other jobs at Sift Ltd
Sift are a market leading digital B2B publishing & subscriptions business, based in the heart of Bristol. We believe that...
Rate/salary: £18,000 - £25,000
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns...
Rate/salary: £25K - £27K plus commission