New Business Manager | Sift Ltd
Function: Sales Executive
Role categories: Sales
- Rate/Salary: £25K - £27K plus commission
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 12/02/2020
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns that produce excellent results.
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, target-oriented and seasoned sales professional to take on the role as our New Business Manager.
You’ll be responsible for developing relationships with key decision-makers within accountancy businesses, identifying new opportunities, securing deals and ensuring exceptional service is delivered throughout the sales process.
Our values are:
- Focus on the client.
- Value your craft.
- Believe it’s possible.
- Embrace change.
- Make an impact.
- Focus on results
- Thrive together.
You’ll be joining a team of smart people who are fun to be around, who collaborate and support each other and get excited about delivering great results..
What you’ll need to succeed
- You must have previous B2B experience and be able to consult with senior level decision makers with authority, confidence and intelligence.
- Be highly motivated, resilient and have a proven track record in selling business to business.
- Demonstrate strong open, pitch, objection handling and closing skills.
- Exceptionally motivated and driven to hit KPIs and targets.
- Willingness to go the extra mile and ability to use your own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as presentations and proposals are a key part of the job.
- Experience with pipeline management, forecasting and recording accurately in a CRM system.
- Demonstrate a structured solution-based sales approach and show a genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing strategy, content marketing and website best practice
- Be comfortable with change, innovation and decision-making.
- Willingness to travel around the UK to carry out face-to-face meetings.
- Full UK driving licence.
Not essential but advantageous:
- Previous experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- Driven, passionate with a desire to succeed.
- Energised by competition.
- Collaborative and approachable.
- Quick to learn new skills and software.
Perks to working for us: Please apply with a CV and cover letter. Strictly no agencies
Perks to working for us:
Please apply with a CV and cover letter.
Strictly no agencies
Office & HR Manager
Other jobs at Sift Ltd
Sift are a market leading digital B2B publishing & subscriptions business, based in the heart of Bristol. We believe that...
Rate/salary: £18,000 - £25,000
PracticeWeb works in partnership with ambitious accountancy firms across the UK to deliver insight, strategies, websites and digital marketing campaigns...