PR Account Director | Speed Communications
Function: PR Director
Role categories: PR and Communications
- Rate/Salary: £Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 13/03/2020
We’ve got a great opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and brilliant B2B & Corporate focused Account Director to join our full-service PR and communications agency in Bristol.
If you’re ready for a new challenge, looking to take up a central role in a fast-moving, hard-working creative team; if you’re hungry to deliver award-winning work for high-profile clients, we should talk. We are happy to consider full or part time hours (4 days a week).
About the job and about you:
You’ll have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Managing and driving a team to achieve objectives, develop their skills and stay motivated
- Building outstanding client relationships. Getting to know their business intimately and developing proposals to meet their business objectives
- Impeccable monitoring, management and reporting of performance and budgets against campaigns and projects
- Planning and delivery of creative, multichannel content and PR campaigns, combining online and offline media strategies to achieve exceptional results for clients
- Successful proactive and reactive new business activity, pitching, presenting, winning and celebrating
Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills are a given in this role. You’ll be motivated and able to inspire others by sharing your knowledge and experience. You’ll be dynamic and adaptable, with the ability to manage your own time and that of others. You will have significant experience in B2B / Corporate PR, with an excellent appreciation of client service and results delivery.
Headquartered in Bristol, one of the most diverse and creative cities in the country, we’re so much more than just an agency. We’re home to 50 talented people (and growing daily) who love what they do. So we do all we can to give them the rewards they deserve and create an environment that nurtures their brilliance to be the best they can be.
It’s all about the people. We know that and it shows in everything we do from the awe-inspiring work we deliver to our socials, training and the environment we’ve created. We’re not an agency with people, we’re a people agency. And a great one at that.
We want to be the agency in your career at which you remember having the most fun, being the most challenged, where you learned, were inspired and in turn were inspirational. A time where you topped your creative game, got your ambitions fulfilled, were braver than you’ve ever been and happiest at work.
Alongside traditional PR, our offer also includes multimedia, digital and social media, experiential, design, creative strategy, content marketing…. and more.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Additional holiday purchase scheme of up to 5 days per year
- Additional 5 days’ holiday on your 5th anniversary year
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- Well-being programme inc. weekly fruit delivery, eye-care vouchers
- Refer a friend and new business incentives
- Medical cash plan, including contributions to dental, optical and physio plus Wellbeing Programme for all of team
Resourcing Business Partner
Other jobs at Speed Communications
We have a new, exciting opportunity for a part time Office Manager to join our full-service PR and Communications agency...