Digital Project Manager | Six
Function: Project Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Planning/Strategy
- Rate/Salary: £30,000-£35,000
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/01/2020
As part of our growing team, we are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to manage the successful delivery of some big digital projects for an exciting range of brands. You will bring together the work of developers, designers and UX specialists to create perfectly detailed solutions, budgets and timing plans.
You will be working closely with our digital team, as well as our clients, to manage projects end-to-end. Strategy and user experience will be as important to you as development and design. We anticipate this as a real opportunity within Six for the right candidate.
- Digital PM experience, ideally agency-side
- Initial scoping definition and planning
- Detailed definition of project release requirements
- Commercial management and responsibility for budgeting large-scale phased complex web projects
- Use of productivity and project management tools
- Successful project delivery against agreed release milestones
- Project risks identification and escalation as required
- Managing varied stakeholder groups
- Relationships with local digital partners would be beneficial
- Good relationship-building and networking skills, confident communication with clients at all levels
- Excellent attention to details, organisational and admin skills
- Pride in your work with ensured delivery to a very high quality even when under pressure
- Managing and working with teams across UX, design and technical/dev resource, both in-house and third-party capacity, ensuring the right team is well briefed and provided for
- User-centred design approach
- Appropriate application of IA and UX methodologies
- Best practice in usability, accessibility, responsive solutions, design and social
- Writing functional and technical specifications
- Experience of delivery for UX and design-focused projects with integration of front-end into existing back-end systems an advantage
- Project documentation including requirements gathering, PIDs and status reports, backlogs etc.
Benefits Six are an established agency with an impressive and varied client list that includes both global and local clients; we pride ourselves on being independent, in business and mind. We offer a working environment that we’re proud of. Now is a great time to join us and help shape the next chapter in our story and your own. Everyone at Six enjoys: If you think this is your next step, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies, please.
Six are an established agency with an impressive and varied client list that includes both global and local clients; we pride ourselves on being independent, in business and mind. We offer a working environment that we’re proud of. Now is a great time to join us and help shape the next chapter in our story and your own.
Everyone at Six enjoys:
If you think this is your next step, please email your CV to email@example.com.
No agencies, please.
Other jobs at Six
After a detailed onboarding and ongoing support from the Product Lead, the Content & Website Exec will be expected to...
Rate/salary: £18,000-£22,000, DOE
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join us and help drive many exciting digital projects within the quickly...
After carving out a strong digital offering at Six in recent years, with several high-profile pieces of work, we are...