Senior FMCG Packaging Creatives | Sunhouse Creative
Function: Senior Designer
Role categories: Design and Branding
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bath, Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/01/2020
We believe in people before egos, creativity before wealth, partners before clients and a smile before work.
For a Sunhouser the journey is as important as the destination and we have carved out our own instinctive, unique and sunny way of working. Sunhouse is built on a family of doers, people with outstanding ability and discipline who are trusted to do their best. That freedom breeds a con?dence to challenge partners, challenge the brief, challenge each other. That discipline ensures our work is always positively different.
We have a number of new & exciting Senior Creative opportunities so we are scouting for the best talent to help support our already brilliant team.
The more you tick the better your chances, preferred applicants will ideally:
- Proudly present us with a portfolio that brings a smile and makes our hearts beat faster.
- Share a CV with minimum 6 years design agency experience with a backbone in FMCG brands.
- Demonstrate they can work from brief to client presentation with a clear thought process & strategy.
- Be self motivated & work well under pressure (no flappers, shouters or moaners).
- Be confident selling their work into our team, from scamp to final execution.
- Have a thick skin and bulletproof Mac skills.
- Be a friendly face and love a little well placed banter.
- If the above sounds like it could be you then please fire your details to us using whatever method you see fit.
Wharf House, Widcombe Hill
Other jobs at Sunhouse Creative
We need a tech savvy and organised Bookkeeper to work with our Business Development Director and Operations Director. We're an...
Rate/salary: 20 hours week, flexible hours (can work around school times) £18-22k