UI Designer | Felinesoft
Function: Digital Designer
Role categories: Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive
- Rate/Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/12/2019
Are you an experienced and talented UI Designer looking for an exciting new opportunity? Then come and join Felinesoft as our lead in-house UI Designer, where you’ll be creating beautiful website and mobile apps that are intuitive, frictionless and based around integrated design solutions.
As our UI Designer you’ll be running the end to end design process, leading workshops with clients to establish digital essence of the brand, and developing ideas for new concepts based on user research and business goals. Iteratively improving styles and layouts based on feedback and user testing.
As part of our Upstream team of specialist UX Designers and Business Analysts, you will be creating high quality concept designs from wireframes and UI tool kits for our Front-End developers to bring to life in HTML component libraries.
You will also work with our Marketing Manager and Head of New Business to create internal documents and design concepts for pitches. Involvement in pre-sales and pitching with the support of a wider team.
We work with a wide-range of interesting clients, such as Macmillan Cancer Support, The Royal Society of Medicine, The Kennel Club and NorthRow. Many of our clients are from the Not-for Profit and Membership sectors, but not solely.
Felinesoft has a self-organising, collaborative working environment and we’d love for someone to join us who is comfortable sharing their experiences, managing their own time and directing their own professional development. The team is keen to learn and to share their knowledge. As part of the UI/UX team you will also participate in conceptual design studio sessions run by the UX Designer, bringing the perspective of UI standards and trends to the table.
Based in our Bristol office, this is an exciting role for an experience UI Designer to join and head up our design offering here at Felinesoft.
Essential skills and experience
- 5+ years’ proven experience working as a UI Designer
- Experience of designing cross-disciplinary design fundamentals
- Experience of leading on design projects and creating design systems
- Confident with Visual-oriented design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, etc.)
- Graphic design and illustration experience
- Established portfolio of design projects, including web design
- Strong understanding of brand principles
- Passion for user interface design
- Excellent creative design skills
- Collaborative team worker
- Confident communicator
- Keen eye for detail
Nice to haves
- Experience in pitching / pre-sales activities
- Similar experience in a web/software company
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation or motion graphics knowledge
- Qualification in a relevant subject
Other jobs at Felinesoft
Are you an experienced UX Designer/ UX Consultant who loves to work on a variety of projects with different technologies?
Rate/salary: £50,000 to £60,000 DOE