Group Account Director | Zone
Function: Client Services Director
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing
- Rate/Salary: 0.0
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/12/2019
A passionate digital leader, you will be responsible for managing the overall client relationship with a group of creative and content-focused clients. You will lead the vision for client services and strategy within this specific group, representing the clients to Zone and Zone to the clients. You will directly manage client revenue, driving account growth by building strategies and relationships with key clients, and you will be responsible for the client services team within the group. In addition, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary leadership team inspiring groundbreaking work and encouraging clients to think not only ambitiously about the potential of their brands, but also in a way that puts the customer at the centre of their engagements. As part of the client group leadership team, you will take responsibility for the long-term direction of the group and the quality of the output.
- Ensure that all aspects of the relationship between the agency and the client group run effectively and deliver value to both parties
- Drive all client relationships towards long-term partnerships, ensuring that Zone delivers at a strategic level for the clients and that our output is of the highest quality.
- As part of the leadership team you will have shared responsibility for the overall direction of the group, including all quality, commercial, staffing, client satisfaction and operational decisions
- Lead, motivate, inspire and empower the client group team day to day, ensuring they spot opportunities, see beyond challenges and deliver to the highest possible standards.
- Lead and inspire the client group client services team, ensuring the work they produce is of the highest standard
- Work as part of the broader client services function within the agency to ensure that knowledge/learnings are shared and contribute to the strategic development of the function within the agency.
- Consistently challenge the work produced for clients within your portfolio to ensure that all options have been explored and that the best solution has been found – not just the easiest.
- Continually seek and drive new business opportunities from your portfolio of clients.
- 10 years’ digital agency experience
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts
- Proven ability to identify and drive new business opportunities
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Experience of leading, inspiring and motivating a cross-functional team
- A deep understanding of social media, digital campaigns, CRM, SEO and digital marketing
What we believe…
Wellness is hugely important to us, so we believe in working flexibly to ensure our colleagues get the balance they need to meet the demands of their personal and professional lives.
We have a deep belief in the transformative effect of great customer experiences, and we help some of the UK’s biggest brands on their transformational journey. We are practitioner-led and work collaboratively with our clients, so we all go further, faster. Our lean, multi-disciplinary teams deliver value quickly, opening up new possibilities for our clients at pace. We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded teams to deliver compelling products, services and communications.
Zone is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Other jobs at Zone
Zone is looking for an experienced Traffic Manager (12 Month Maternity Cover)with an eye for detail, to support project owners...