Senior Digital Designer | POPcomms
Function: Digital Designer
Role categories: Animation, Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Creative Conceptor
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 03/12/2019
Want to explore a new creative frontier?
We are an interactive studio in Bristol, creating touchscreens and interactive experiences for global brands.
This is a fast growing, dynamic and exciting space with huge potential for an interactive studio like ours, as clients scramble to create interactive experiences for their customers.
We work with ambitious global brands who expect exceptional creative work and who want to stand out. So, we’re looking for an exceptional mid / senior digital designer to help build a unique business with ambitions to be a leading interactive studio.
We are looking for someone to not only work hands-on with projects, from concept to delivery but also to help develop and grow the studio and our brand.
You’ll have the creative freedom to push boundaries and create experiences that few other agencies have the luxury to do, or, turn to us to develop.
As we’re a small team we’re looking for someone who’s motivated and inspiring to be around. You’ll be an integral part of the studio as we grow and will always be looking to the future, exploring new creative technologies, ideas and techniques.
We need someone who’s capable of working in several key areas. We’ll need to see some fantastic digital creative work, UI design as well as an understanding of interaction design, UX and animation.
The types of creative experience that suit our work are motion graphics, VFX, game design, advanced web/app design and animation, projection mapping even some radical print design.
So, if you’re up for exploring a new creative frontier we’d love to hear from you. Please send an up to date CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we'd like to see:
- An ability to translate our clients’ ideas, content and brand into visually powerful and immersive experiences
- A passion to develop the POPcomms brand
- A desire to learn and explore new creative tools specifically for creating touchscreen experiences e.g., Intuiface and Ventuz
- Mastery of core Adobe CC packages and prototyping tools such as Figma, XD or InVision etc.
- A willingness to challenge conventional design rules and think outside of a grid
- Strong time management skills and commercial awareness
- Be tenaciously proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, you must be able to clearly articulate your vision and ideas to clients
- Be able to mentor and inspire the studio and junior designers
You’ll be responsible for:
- The full project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to creating initial concepts, interactive wireframes, storyboards, user flows, moodboards and sitemaps, final design and development and be able to clearly communicate interaction and design ideas
- Being ahead of the curve on emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider creative community to build a network
- Helping to develop the POPcomms brand and make us thought leaders in our field
Part of the package….
Part of the package….
Other jobs at POPcomms
Want to explore a new creative frontier? We’re an interactive studio in Bristol creating touchscreen and interactive experiences for global brands...
Rate/salary: Based on experience