PR Account Manager | Purplefish
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: PR and Communications, Social Media
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 01/12/2019
We are looking for a PR account manager to join the Purplefish team. You will already have 2-3 years’ experience under your belt, either in agency or in-house, and be looking for a new challenge and next step in your career.
As an award-winning agency with clients in the tech, property, business and consumer sectors, your role will offer opportunity for growth and an exciting portfolio of accounts to get your teeth into.
About you and your skills
- Writing skills – you’ll be well versed in different types of writing from press releases and features to case studies and company profiles
- Media relations – experience in media engagement, building relationships and securing coverage for clients
- Social media – you’ll be comfortable writing social content, coming up with creative content ideas and tracking success
- Evaluation – tracking campaign success and reporting results to clients
- Time management – you’ll be used to managing several accounts or projects at any one time and able to prioritise workload
- Management skills – you’ll have experience in managing and nurturing junior team members
- In addition: you are enthusiastic, conscientious, creative and a great team player!
- Competitive salary - depending on experience
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Full time position
- Office located at The Paintworks, Bristol
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com