Full-stack Software Developer | LOQBOX
Role categories: Technical
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 17/11/2019
Software development sits at the core of LOQBOX.
You’ll have great people around you, a cool office and culture, on-hand project management, and assistance wherever you need it.
You’ll report directly into our Lead Developer, who’ll mentor you. We’re looking for a superstar in the making. As our new backend developer, you’ll be ambitious and have a passion for suggesting new ideas and tech.
You will write “clean”, well-designed code, which can be deployed as new features to expand the platform. We’ve created a flat working culture where you’ll be empowered to make suggestions and back up your ideas with great execution and delivery.
As a finance company, security is very important to us, so you will be expected to use a best practice approach to implementing security, authentication, authorisation and encryption in your code.
We’re looking for a driven, passionate and dynamic developer who is proactive in experimenting with new technologies and platforms and finding creative solutions to new problems.
- PHP including MVC frameworks such as Laravel / Codeigniter,
- HTML5 / CSS3 / JS, including modern front-end frameworks and libraries,
- Good working knowledge of LAMP stack,
- Version control, such as Git,
- Agile methodology.
If you have experience in any of the following, even better:
- Experience working with open banking
- Familiarity with FinTech or finance,
- Unix server management,
- TDD / BDD,
- Project management using Jira or similar,
- API development using REST,
- Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes,
- JS frameworks - React, vue.js, Angular,
- CSS preprocessors - Less, SASS,
- Linux DevOps,
- Amazon AWS,
- CI (Continuous Integration).
You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact with one of the UK's most exciting FinTech companies. You will also have access to: Contact us at email@example.com for more information or to apply
You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact with one of the UK's most exciting FinTech companies. You will also have access to:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply