Senior Designer | Pace
Function: Senior Designer
Role categories: Design and Branding
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 25/10/2019
This is an exciting time for pace, some big client wins and continued growth has encouraged us to develop our client offering. We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable switching between branding, digital and web based media through to interior and exterior graphics. You will have a good understanding of strategy, relish a challenge and be able deliver innovative and creative ideas.
Working across a broad spectrum of industry sectors our diverse client list includes an impressive number of high-profile national and global accounts. From design concepts through to final delivery we enjoy a hard-won reputation for high levels of service and quality. You will be comfortable sharing ideas internally and pitching new designs and concepts to clients.
You’ll have a portfolio that stands out from the crowd and demonstrates a sound understanding of branding, typography, layout, digital design and attention to detail. We like to push the boundaries so you will need to be a creative free thinker that is happy to challenge and develop our clients design briefs.
pace subscribe to an open design studio philosophy enabling us to integrate and involve our clients in their own projects, so inter personal communication skills are a must.
You will be comfortable taking client briefs and taking a creative lead on projects from conception to completion. We have the unique position to have all our litho, digital and wide format presses all under one roof so you will be able to liaise direct with print and production to problem solve and deliver the best quality product for the client.
• 6+ years design industry experience
• An excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS
• An understanding of print processes, Premiere Pro and After Effects knowledge will be an advantage
• Working on multiple design projects at the same time
• A conceptual thinker with great visualising skills
• Have the flexibility to apply innovative design across a diverse range of marketing materials
• Project manage and be confident in presenting to clients whilst meeting tight deadlines
• A desire for continuous personal and team development with industry trends and social media
• The ability to remain calm under pressure
• You’ll be happy getting stuck in with all elements of agency life
• Above all, possess a relaxed down to earth attitude and a well developed sense of humour.
Please email your CV and a PDF with examples of your work to email@example.com by Friday 25th October
No agencies please.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience - All UK Bank Holidays - Training and development opportunities - Commission opportunities - Free parking
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- All UK Bank Holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Commission opportunities
- Free parking