Senior Digital Producer | Mr B & Friends
Function: Digital Producer
Role categories: Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 07/11/2019
Digital is at the heart of every one of our client’s organisations.
Each client we work with is on a digital journey – some are more advanced than others, however maintaining an outstanding presence online through websites, platforms, apps, social and digital marketing is hugely important to the way our clients’ brands project themselves.
Working alongside developers and designers, the Senior Digital Producer is the engine of our digital proposition. You will be an expert in managing digital projects of all shapes and sizes: from simple brochureware website design and build, through to integrated campaigns that link on and offline line activity.
The Senior Digital Producer will direct and manage multiple projects at any one time, and will help to develop commercial proposals, manage and schedule internal and external resources, ensure process and workflow is optimised and keep all project management tools and communication – internally with the agency team, and externally with the client team is up to date.
This is a role for an experienced PM or Producer who thrives in a busy, exciting and creative environment and relishes creating high quality digital products for both clients and the agency. Your experience will enable you to refine our digital process, deliver profitable solutions for the agency and create a brilliant client experience.
Mr B & Friends is considered amongst the very best in the South West and we’re looking for an outstanding person to join our team.
Production of the highest quality is your driving force
- In this role you will lead the delivery of the agencies digital projects and take on the ownership of the digital production process
- You will support the development and creation of commercial propositions and proposals, helping to shape our approach to any type of digital project
- You will work with the Client Services team on-boarding of new projects and clients and will take a primary role in chemistry, Discovery and briefing sessions
- You will manage multiple digital projects from concept to release ensuring quality, timeliness and accuracy to technical specifications and contract
- You will manage scope creep and technical debt, ensuring that agency fees reflect the scope of work at any given time
- You will schedule and manage any internal and external resources, negotiating time, quality, output – you are responsible for the health and financial viability of the projects that you manage
- You will keep all stakeholders up to date through regular communication, meetings and status reports
- You will manage client expectations and achieve sign off as stages are released and closed
- You will actively promote additional agency services that may be relevant to the client.
The SDP will be an ambassador and shining light for the agency. They will embody our three cultural values:
‘It can be done’ providing positivity and enthusiasm to all
‘Be there’ demonstrating team work, support and selflessness
‘Act like it’s yours’ being empowered and accountable for decision making
You will evangelise these values and behaviours and position Mr B & Friends as the agency to work with and for.
You will be a digital native with at least 5+ years comparable experience gained in a digital agency and you’ll probably hold a decent degree or qualification
You have solid experience in digital production and a keen understanding of what is needed to make technical projects come about
You know the business of digital production by heart and bring a solid understanding of the present-day needs of agencies and brands
You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of brands and can quickly fathom each project’s challenges and opportunities
You’re experienced in engaging new work, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships across projects
You’ll be cool under pressure, able to manage multiple projects and retain a calm, positive frame of mind
You’ll be experienced in your craft knowing when to ‘stop, take time, perfect’, as well as when to hustle and push things through
Technical conversations won’t faze you or confuse you
You’ll have good commercial acumen, being able to estimate elements of projects and advise on project methodology. You’ll also know that profitability is the key and will manage your projects commercially
Quality is important to you as well and you’ll be a detail person, holding yourself and your team to account for the product we create
Communication, whether speaking or writing is something you’re brilliant at, including those difficult conversations with colleagues and clients
And, you’ll add something to our already brilliant culture.
Great rewards for a great candidate.
Great rewards for a great candidate.
Client Partnership Director
Other jobs at Mr B & Friends
You've heard about us, now come and be part of our rapid growth in our inspiring studio in Bristol. We are...
Rate/salary: Salary dependent on experience