Business Development Manager | Circle Interactive
Function: Business Development Manager
Role categories: Digital / Interactive
- Rate/Salary: £40-50k OTE, basic salary £30-35k
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 02/11/2019
Circle Interactive is a small, friendly digital agency based at the foot of the Avon Gorge in Bristol. We specialise in developing complex integrated systems using Drupal, Wordpressand CiviCRM. We have an opportunity for you to be our Business Development Manager to help with the continued growth of our business, including existing services and new products. We work with clients in the public, commercial and charity sector and you should be comfortable speaking to people at all levels within a range of organisations. We are a technical business and communicating around technology will be one of your strengths. You'll need to have or develop strong knowledge of CRM in particular.
The business development role has these primary responsibilities:
- Marketing our products and services
- Setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Pitching our services to prospective clients
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Identifying and nurturing new sales leads
- Working across teams on developing our products and services
General day to day duties will therefore include:
- Planning, overseeing and working on new marketing materials and initiatives
- Digital Marketing, website SEO and keyword strategies
- Reviewing company communications
- Developing quotes and proposals for tenders
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and set up early stage meetings
- Developing sales goals for the business and ensuring they are met
We are committed to recruiting a person with the right personality characteristics and commitment. Training will be provided around all our systems and products and you will be leading our sales and marketing plan.
Some travel is necessary (mainly to London) but this role will be mainly based in Bristol.
You will be an intelligent, professional, determined, and motivated individual who is not afraid to work hard to deliver results. This is a role for someone who enjoys winning new business.
- Highly driven and competitive person who is motivated by results
- Ability to focus on understanding customer problems and pitching to that
- Degree qualified or equivalent desirable, but not essential.
- Ethical and articulate with the ability to deliver a consultancy based sales approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Highly proactive person who thinks positively
- Good understanding of digital and ability to learn technology quickly
- Good business knowledge, aware of profitability, operations and strategic planning
The pay-off for your hard work is a relaxed and flexible working environment. We’ll supply you with ample amounts of tea, coffee and fruit, plus a host of activities to get away from the screen, from table tennis and paddle-boarding to lunchtime pub trips. There are showers and great bike storage. Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic team
The pay-off for your hard work is a relaxed and flexible working environment. We’ll supply you with ample amounts of tea, coffee and fruit, plus a host of activities to get away from the screen, from table tennis and paddle-boarding to lunchtime pub trips. There are showers and great bike storage.
Opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic team