Public Relations Intern | Carnsight Communications
Role categories: PR and Communications
- Rate/Salary: £7.70 per hour
- Location: Bath
- Type: contract
- Starting date: 21/10/2019
- Expires: 10/10/2019
We are looking for an intern to join our experienced team of friendly PR specialists working with small to medium sized agencies and businesses across the UK, in both the B2B and B2C sectors. This role would be for 3 months initially with the option of review at the end of the contract.
- Editing written content (press releases, articles, blogs etc.)
- Manage our social media channels
- Content creation, including blogs for our website and social media posts
- Keeping up to date with #journorequest on Twitter for our clients
- Compiling contact lists and media lists
- Updating Coverage Book - a tool we use to compile published news
- Scheduling meetings and update the Carnsight calendar
- Updating client statuses
- Checking for client coverage
Throughout the internship, the candidate will be guided and mentored by the team, helping to learn and build upon skills such as writing, editing and office management.
The ideal candidate will be interested in learning all about the PR industry and putting learnings into practice in a hands-on role. They’ll be interested in the companies they represent and learning more about new industries.
It is essential that all applicants have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, a passion for creativity, a good sense of initiative and a close eye for detail.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Punctuality and good organisational skills
- An interest in PR and Communications
- A passion for writing both factually and creatively