Digital Account Manager | Microserve
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: Digital / Interactive
- Rate/Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 06/10/2019
We are Microserve. We partner with ambitious organisations to create elegant digital solutions that drive results. Over the past 6 months, we have gone from strength to strength, growing in size and stature and cementing our reputation as one of the most notable agencies in our industry. We’re also a great place to work with a friendly, engaged team and a strong focus on maintaining work/life balance and supporting personal development.
With a number of exciting projects in the pipeline, we’re on the hunt for an enthusiastic, strategically minded, Client Services superstar to join us as an Account Manager.
Our crack team of Digital Producers have delivery down to a fine art, so the focus of this role is on building and maintaining strong relationships and helping to guide strategic planning for a varied portfolio of clients. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you'll be commercially aware and strategically minded. You'll make it your mission to understand your clients' business challenges and be able to get to the bottom of what makes them tick, drawing on resources from our talented team to help to map out what’s next for their websites and ensuring that the work we deliver exceeds expectations.
Day-to-day you will:
- Be the key Client Services contact for your portfolio of brands
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Think proactively about how our services can help clients to meet their objectives
- Work in partnership with Digital Producers and the Design and UX Team to unearth and identify new opportunities and to help to map out client road maps
- Keep up-to-date with project progress and plan and manage quarterly review meetings for your clients
- Support senior team members with account forecasting and commercials
- Stay informed on key industry developments and partner innovations
Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years+ of agency experience but we’re also open to applications from in-house marketers working in the digital space. What’s most important is that you have a genuine interest in understanding what our clients want and need, the right skillset to manage them, and the drive, passion and ingenuity to work with the team on making those needs a reality.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Infectious enthusiasm for digital
- First-class communication skills
- Strategic mindset
- Commercially astute
- Unafraid of asking questions and offering challenge where appropriate
- A can-do, solutions-focused outlook
- Experience of working with Drupal or other content management systems
- An understanding of Agile development principles
Other jobs at Microserve
We are Microserve. We partner with ambitious organisations to create elegant digital solutions that drive results. Over the last 6 months...