Senior Digital Marketing Executive | Torchbox
Function: Digital Marketing Executive
Role categories: Search
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 25/10/2019
Torchbox is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our Search & Analytics team. You’ll be working with some of the very biggest charities, NGOs, think tanks and universities on exciting and rewarding digital marketing projects and campaigns—organisations like Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity, Samaritans, Mind, Breast Cancer Now and many, many more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising, running and reporting on pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Running and optimising paid social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Spotify
- Reporting back to our clients on the success of your campaigns
- Building long-term relationships with our clients through regular face-to-face and remote meetings.
The right person for the role will have:
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent Google Ads (AdWords) PPC campaigns. You might even know your way around Bing too.
- Strong social media skills, preferably running paid for activity. You’ll have a good understanding of each of the social platforms, and what they can achieve for charities.
- An understanding of—and demonstrable experience working with—SEO.
- An excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics. You might also have some experience with products like Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- At least one year’s experience working in a similar role—client side or agency side.
You’ll be someone who knows where to look for the latest digital news and announcements. You’ll have experience working in an environment that requires you to manage your own workload and handle competing deadlines. You’ll be confident in front of clients at all levels, with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
In return we’ll offer an enviable office environment on a beautiful country estate on the edge of the Cotswolds or in central Bristol, performance-related bonus and 25 days’ annual leave. You’ll be joining an incredible team of motivated, talented and fun people. On Wednesdays we all eat lunch together (BBQs in the summer and curries in the winter). And we occasionally go on incredible team-building trips.
Interested? Apply and explain why we’d be crazy not to ask you for an interview. Please include salary expectations.
No agencies please.
Other jobs at Torchbox
Torchbox is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing Search & Analytics team in Bristol or...
Torchbox is looking for a PPC Account Manager to join our growing Search & Analytics team. You’ll be running pay-per-click...
Torchbox is looking for a brilliant front-end React developer to work with our fantastic team on some of the most rewarding client...
At Torchbox (https://torchbox.com/), we build beautiful websites for organisations who are making the world a better and brighter place. At...
Rate/salary: Salary dependent on experience