PPC Account Manager | Torchbox
Role categories: Search
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 20/09/2019
Torchbox is looking for a PPC Account Manager to join our growing Search & Analytics team. You’ll be running pay-per-click and paid social campaigns for some of the very biggest charities, NGOs, think tanks and universities. Our current clients include Samaritans, Breast Cancer Care, Great Ormond Street Hospital, Girlguiding, the Disasters Emergency Committee, Chatham House, Action for Children and many more.
Working closely with a team of Account Managers, marketing executives, SEO specialists and Web Analysts, you’ll be working across a wide variety of platforms including Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, delivering ultra-accurate work, on time and within tight budgets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising, running and optimising PPC campaigns across Google and Bing’s Search and Display networks
- Devising, running and optimising paid social campaigns on Facebook and other social platforms
- Delivering monthly reports to our clients using Google Analytics as your primary measurement tool
- Building long-term relationships with our clients through regular face-to-face and remote meetings
- Supporting our Head of Search and Account Managers in contributing to new business pitches and proposals
The right person for the role will have the following skills:
- Experience managing multiple, concurrent Google Ads PPC campaigns (on both the Search and Display networks).
- Experience managing paid social media campaigns on Facebook and other channels.
- An excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent numerical skills. You’ll be responsible for significant campaign budgets, so you’ll need to demonstrate you know how to ensure campaigns stay within allocated budgets
- Experience working in a similar role—client side or agency side
- Experience working with Google Ad Grants accounts
- Experience working with DoubleClick Bid Manager and Bing
- An understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Experience of Google Tag Manager or Google Data Studio
- A background in the nonprofit sector
- Google Ads and Bing qualifications
You’ll have experience working in an environment that requires you to manage your own workload, easily context switch and handle competing deadlines. You’ll be someone who knows where to look for the latest digital news and announcements. You’ll be confident in front of clients at all levels, with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
In return we’ll offer an enviable office environment in either our central Bristol office or on a beautiful country estate on the edge of the Cotswolds, performance-related bonus and 25 days’ annual leave. On Wednesdays we all eat lunch together (BBQs in the summer and curries in the winter). And we occasionally go on incredible team-building trips.
Interested? Apply and explain why we’d be crazy not to ask you for an interview. Please include salary expectations.
No agencies please.
Other jobs at Torchbox
Torchbox is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our rapidly growing Search & Analytics team in Bristol or...
Torchbox is looking for a brilliant front-end React developer to work with our fantastic team on some of the most rewarding client...
Torchbox is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our Search & Analytics team. You’ll be working with...