Front End Developer | Bray Leino CX
Role categories: Digital / Interactive, Technical
- Rate/Salary: Up to £28,000 depending on experience + benefits
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 06/09/2019
Making great CX happen.
We are Bray Leino CX. We make customer experience and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences.
Our team of strategists, creatives, digital experts, social marketers and technologists partner with clients to deliver measurable ROI from innovative and highly personalised experiences.
We are conscious of the high risks that change can carry, so our CX ethos is identify, rapidly innovate and deliver, prove value, then scale. And because we have access to the full capabilities of http://www.themission.co.uk/ we’re able to execute across diverse technologies and at scale.
We’re looking for an ambitious Front-end Developer to join our Bristol-based team.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for translating responsive designs into visual elements within web applications.
The role will involve collaborating with project managers, designers, other developers and suggesting new ideas/tech for future projects. You'll be responsible for developing bespoke solutions for a number of clients, as well as providing support for existing code bases.
Our workflow utilises leeding-edge UX software (Google Figma) to produce high-fidelity prototypes that you will be working from. We don’t expect applicants to have prior experience with Figma, though a familiarity with design systems and componentization is highly desirable to hit the ground running.
What will I need?
- Display a strong grasp of HTML 5 and CSS
- Experience using CSS pre-processors (SCSS)
- Rudimentary understanding of version control (Git)
- Familiarity with cross-device responsive design
- Delivery focused and commitment to achieving deadlines
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Familiarity with JS task runners (Grunt/Gulp)
- Confidence in using Chrome inspection tools
- Experience in cross-browser/device testing
- Experience using TypeScript
- Proven track record of translating design into code
- Digital agency experience
And in return…
And in return…
Fran Van Nierop-Dunbar
Resourcing Business Partner
Other jobs at Bray Leino CX
A little about us… Making great CX happen We are Bray Leino CX. We make customer experience and marketing change possible by...
Rate/salary: Dependent on experience + benefits