Senior Account Executive | Zone
Function: Account Executive
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Direct Marketing, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/10/2019
The Senior Account Executive supports the Account team with the day to day running of the client account. They will research and prepare project documentation and analysis and liaise with clients and internal teams to ensure optimal project delivery. They will also have responsibility for project management and delivery for specific areas of the client account.
- Take ownership for the project management and delivery of key projects:
- Liaise with clients regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals).
- Monitor project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the Account Manager/ Director and the client.
- Work collaboratively with other agency teams, including strategy, UX and technology to ensure the best result for your client (s).
- Working with 3rdparty agencies and suppliers relevant to specific projects.
- Support the account team with the day to day running of the client account.
- 1-3 year’s experience in an Account Executive role.
- Educated to degree level.
- An understanding and passion for digital and social media.
- Confident communication and project management skills.
- Ability to conduct research and present back findings coherently.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment.