Account Manager | Bray Leino CX
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Digital / Interactive, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Dependent on experience + benefits
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 20/09/2019
A little about us…
Making great CX happen
We are Bray Leino CX. We make customer experience and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences.
Our team of strategists, creatives, digital experts, social marketers and technologists partner with clients to deliver measurable ROI from innovative and highly personalised experiences.
We are conscious of the high risks that change can carry, so our CX ethos is identify, rapidly innovate and deliver, prove value, then scale. And because we have access to the full capabilities of http://www.themission.co.uk/ we’re able to execute across diverse technologies and at scale.
- Manage the day-to-day running of designated account(s) alongside senior colleagues.
- Own integrated campaigns and technical projects from initial brief through to delivery
- Act as liaison as well as collaborating with key departments to ensure campaign and project requirements are met.
- Ensure regular client updates, and manage any changes to campaigns and projects
- Be responsible for accurate billing and forecasting, awareness of budgetary status always to ensure account budget not exceeded and ensure project profitability.
- Be part of a team identifying how to deliver the best creative and technical solutions without compromising schedules or budgets.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas.
- Help lead on strategic planning for clients
What will I need?
- Experience in delivering digital campaigns and projects across a range of channels and technologies. SEO or PPC exposure would be advantageous.
- Confident, Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented and challenged by accountability
- Ability to listen to all members of the team and consider their opinions dispassionately
- Have an understating of the delivery of digital, data and direct technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Competent managing projects and campaigns throughout their lifecycle, from client brief to delivery
- To be Inspired by innovation, keeping abreast of current thinking, eager to learn and share knowledge.
And in return…
And in return…