Junior Account Executive / Account Executive, Antidote Communications
Function: Account Executive
Role categories: PR and Communications
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 10/08/2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced Account Executive to join the Antidote team at a key phase in our growth.
You’ll be joining a small but powerful team of smart, proactive and passionate communicators who you will be able to learn from as you develop in your career.
We work with a range of exciting clients and projects from global tech brands to local breweries – but what they all have in common is that they’re either disrupting a sector or innovating to stay relevant.
Your role will be to connect them with relevant reporters, develop copy (social posts, blogs, bylines and more), help run events, look after account admin and pitch in with the rest of the team in shaping the future of the agency.
You’ll be a good fit if you can meet the below requirements:
- Experience – experience in a PR / comms / marketing environment or journalism, whether that’s through work experience or in a prior role.
- Passion for news – a demonstrable interest in news, current affairs and learning more about the world – whether that’s through reading newspapers, listening to podcasts or reading books on interesting topics.
- People person – confident communicating with people in person and over the phone, and a genuine enjoyment at forming new relationships.
- Writing – competent at copywriting with demonstrable experience of doing this in a previous role or elsewhere.
- Organised – a naturally organised person, able to juggle many things at once and meet deadlines.
There are several key attributes that we look for in all candidates that join the team – no matter the level:
- Ideas-first approach: A genuine excitement in discovering new concepts and ideas which can be passed onto clients, the wider team and utilized at work.
- Ambition: To succeed and drive their own career forward as well as go over and above for clients.
- Collaborator: A team player that thrives in the team's success.
- Continuous learning: To excel in the future of work, we need to embed learning into our everyday.
- Entrepreneurial: Someone who is excited at playing a very key role in the growth and direction of a growing small business.
- Self motivator: Someone that isn’t scared to say they don’t know something or needs help – and to help others that ask for this. We want a team that works in a way that is good for them.
- Passion: Communications is changing and we want everyone on the team to be excited about that change.
- High energy: Will look for a solution when there might not appear to be one, who can bounce back when things don’t always work out.
25 days holiday
Company contributed pension
Potential to own shares in Antidote
Personal development budget
Flexible working hours
One month’s pay bonus (based on personal/company targets)
Company away days
'Take a break' (leave early or come in a bit later once a month)
Quarterly performance awards
25 days holiday