Account Manager - Marketing, t&s creative communications
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Marketing, Media Planning/Buying
- Rate/Salary: Competitive rate
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 09/08/2019
We are looking for an exceptional individual to help transform key accounts within the agency from meh to yeahhh!
Why join us?
As an established integrated agency within the vibrant Bristol creative scene, you'll be joining a top-notch team providing inventive solutions to our clients across print, digital and beyond. We will help widen your skillset with on-the-job training, bags of support and as much tea and coffee as you can handle.
What you'll do;
- Working under pressure to deliver integrated marketing campaigns from brief to invoice
- Quickly establish effective client relationships
- Promote your ideas and creative proposals
- Organise your own time, clients and the team
- Take ownership of your clients and campaigns
- Spot gaps in the market for the right solution at right time.
t&s do not use third party recruitment companies to help recruit staff and we respectfully ask not to be contacted by recruitment consultancies or any other similar agency for the recruitment of our vacancies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account management: 1 year (Required)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Required)
Skills & experience;
- Be confident, dynamic and effective
- Attention to detail is an absolute given
- Know how to put a successful marketing campaign together whatever the medium
- Proven expertise in quality control of product (from typos to test sends)
- Effective negotiation with external suppliers
- Impecable on email, phone and face-to-face
- Agency experience would be preferred
- Experience of working with Synergist would be an absolute bonus.
How to apply.
Send your CV and cover letter, detailing the intentional mistake we've made in this job description and why you'd be a perfect fit for t&s, to Emma Knapp, Client Services Director.