Account Director | Plaster Creative Communications Ltd
Function: Account Director
Role categories: PR and Communications
- Rate/Salary: DOE
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/08/2019
Plaster is looking for an Account Director to join the agency and taking a leading role on their consumer client team.
You are an experienced communications professional; an expert in client handling, able to inspire and motivate colleagues into creating the best work. You’ve got an instinctive strategic sense and a nose for business opportunities.
You’re an assured relationship builder, able to generate lasting commercial and creative partnerships with your clients. You know when to push a brief and how to manage expectations when running campaigns.
You have a point of view on the media landscape; able to work out the best ways to get coverage for your clients through all the channels available to you. You have a network of contacts and you’re not afraid to use them to get the results you need.
You want to take a role in leading a growing business, taking on the challenges of a fast-paced, boutique agency at a time of exciting business change.
- Demonstrable experience working at a senior level in a communications or marketing agency, ideally in B2C channels
- Confident presenter and natural storyteller – able to engage with clients, journalists, the media and colleagues
- First-rate copy skills, able to write sparkling and engaging copy for all communication channels, including social media
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work under pressure with the confidence and ability to manage live campaigns, meet deadlines and become a trusted advisor to your clients
- Be able to see beyond your direct responsibilities and projects and adapt, as appropriate, to support broader agency needs
- Able to think on your feet and be a pro-active problem solver
- Instinctive networker, confident at building relationships at industry events and representing the agency to new prospects
- Provide experienced agency leadership and set best-practice in all aspects of account handling
Salary DOE. Plaster offers 25 days holiday a year, a cycle to work scheme and travel opportunities to work with fascinating and progressive clients. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the agency’s leadership team. Interested? Please send your CV and some thoughts on a B2C communications or PR campaign that has recently caught your eye to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plaster offers 25 days holiday a year, a cycle to work scheme and travel opportunities to work with fascinating and progressive clients. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the agency’s leadership team.
Interested? Please send your CV and some thoughts on a B2C communications or PR campaign that has recently caught your eye to email@example.com
Plaster Creative Communications Ltd
Tobacco Factory, Raleigh Road, Southville
Other jobs at Plaster Creative Communications Ltd
Fascinated by the latest tech? Interested in the way technology is enhancing everyday life? Keen to travel the world to...