Hire Department Admin Assistant, Films at 59
Role categories: TV / Film / Video / Radio
- Rate/Salary: Salary is dependent on experience and knowledge
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 24/06/2019
Films at 59 are looking for a dynamic and client-focussed individual to join our Equipment Hire Department (Bristol).
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic and adaptable, with the ability and willingness to learn new asset management software systems, be organised in a fast-paced environment, possess good communication skills and be able to grasp new technology/terminology as required.
You should also be able to work on your own initiative, have a good sense of humour and enjoy being part of a team.
To succeed in this role, you must be able demonstrate the following:
· Minimum of 1 year in a busy workplace environment
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to meet strict deadlines whilst embracing company processes
· Enthusiasm for the industry, a willingness to learn and the ability to multi-task
· Exceptional prioritisation skills
· Flexible in your approach
· Proven interpersonal communication
We would love to hear from you if you meet the above criteria.
Production or camera service environment experience would be preferable but not essential.
Salary is dependent on experience and knowledge.
If this is the role for you, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 24th June 2019
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and hold a current clean driving licence.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Films at 59 are an equal opportunities employer