Assistant to the Board of Directors, Armadillo
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/07/2019
At Armadillo, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Disney, McDonald’s, P&O Cruises and Cunard Cruises, to produce beautifully creative and effective CRM campaigns.
We believe in the long-term success that comes from always putting the best interests of our clients and the well-being and progression of our staff at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious and free-thinking, yet at the same time pragmatic and straightforward.
We have ambitious plans to grow the agency. Our aim is to become the UK’s most recommended CRM agency: the one everyone wants to work with or for.
So, think you can help us?
Armadillo is seeking a passionate administrator to support the CEO (James Ray) and the other three members of the Board of Directors (Chris Thurling – Executive Chairman, Andy Brown – CFO and Ann Hiatt – Non-Executive Director). As their Administrative Business Partner, this role is at the heart of the Agency’s operations and activities, and the soul that keeps the senior management team moving forward.
This person will have a “front row seat” to all that is happening within the company and the CRM industry. Whether it’s recruiting, internal staff or board meetings, the next big company initiative or client pitches, this role will help ensure the executives are always prepared and ready to drive towards the best outcomes for the company.
In this role, the successful candidate will be able to gather, organise, and effectively distribute large amounts of inbound and outbound communication, ensuring that proper information is flowing to and from the right people with the appropriate level of urgency and keeping all executive projects on schedule. This person will always strive to be an agent of effectiveness.
This is a rare opportunity to develop your talents for strategic thinking, organisation and problem-solving at the heart of a successful business on the cutting edge of CRM and digital marketing.
- Attend Board, leadership and project meetings with the CEO and other members of the Board, and drive them to results.
- Perform administrative tasks for the Board, including managing calendars, booking travel, scheduling meetings, managing meeting notes and keeping senior management on schedule with deliverables.
- Support the CEO, Board and other senior team members in the creation of client presentation decks from sketch outlines.
- Take the initiative to improve processes and procedures with little or no guidance.
- Serve as a lead on small projects.
- Organise logistics for a variety of team off-sites and events.
Specific skills and experience:
- Project management.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Effective organisational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and build relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with calendar management, travel scheduling, budgeting of events and PowerPoint presentations.
- Enthusiasm for learning within the business and CRM spheres.
As well as the benefits you would expect, including contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and plenty of social events, at Armadillo you will also enjoy: Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
As well as the benefits you would expect, including contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and plenty of social events, at Armadillo you will also enjoy:
Armadillo is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.