Business Development & Marketing Executive, Halo
Function: Sales Executive
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Design and Branding
- Rate/Salary: depending on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/07/2019
Halo are looking for a business development and marketing executive to join our award winning team. This is not a hard sales role. We need someone who understands lead generation, nurturing and works to grow a relationship first and foremost.
The role in 2 parts :
If successful you'll help to grow the agency's client portfolio by identifying corporate decision makers and arranging meetings for the agency to pitch to them. This would be a combination of building a new business pipeline and working with existing and historic clients. This is a high-level business development role, which requires a friendly, consultative approach to nurture relationships. The ideal candidate will be comfortable and confident talking to people at a senior level in a wide range of industries.
This role requires an innovative approach to marketing our agency to help support the outbound sales activity and our ongoing growth ambitions. The work will be varied and includes, but is not limited to, the upkeep of the website content, owning our social media campaigns, push marketing campaigns, networking at events, entering awards and supporting the work to help win opportunities.
Ideally you will have experience working in a creative environment and a basic understanding of how brand/design agencies work.
This is a great opportunity to work with an exciting, fresh and supportive agency that strives to exceed client expectations at all stages of the relationship. From the marketing strategy to initial engagement with the client, the ideal candidate will be a key part of our unique and amazing team and help open up the doors to new clients and inspiring work.
- Personality is key - you need to be warm, approachable, outgoing and collaborative.
- Commercial sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Graduate calibre with high energy, ambition and a good communicator with the ability to influence at all levels.
- An understanding of consultative sales and friendly, patient lead nurturing to ultimately secure big blue chip clients.
- The ability to be able to research companies and sectors and work with the team to deliver targeted marketing campaigns to help support the sales process.
- Experience in managing the digital presence of the agency. From websites to social media, you will be comfortable generating industry specific campaigns that promote the agency and the work we do.
This award winning, brand first, full service agency work for global brands delivering a broad range of campaigns including websites, emails, apps, social media, events, etc. The agency is growing steadily so there's a lot of progression opportunity for the successful candidate. This is a full time role in a fun, collaborative and relaxed environment.
This award winning, brand first, full service agency work for global brands delivering a broad range of campaigns including websites, emails, apps, social media, events, etc. The agency is growing steadily so there's a lot of progression opportunity for the successful candidate.
This is a full time role in a fun, collaborative and relaxed environment.
Other jobs at Halo
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented junior designer with a minimum of 1 years experience to join our...
Rate/salary: depending on experience
Looking for a new creative home? Due to some exciting new wins and continued growth we’re looking for a talented middle-weight...
Rate/salary: depending on experience
Halo is a successful independent creative agency, and we are growing quickly! We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager...