Senior Project Manager, Zone
Function: Project Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 08/08/2019
This role will be responsible for managing the strategic and technical delivery of a programme of work across some of the agency’s largest and most commercially focused accounts. Working closely with the client and account management team, you will plan and deliver multiple work streams across a highly technical and business critical online platform. You will deliver project plans, budgets and review the feasibility of proposals. You will work collaboratively with other teams including strategy, UX, design, editorial and technology to deliver exceptional work. With line management responsibility, you will mentor and guide team members to help them reach their potential and career goals. You will also share your knowledge with the production team and wider agency.
- Manage the client relationship at a senior level, communicating authoritatively regarding technical and strategic issues and proposing approaches and solutions.
- Understand and interpret the clients’ business objectives and requirements against multiple work streams, with the ability to assess, plan and prioritise.
- Work with the account management team to define the scope of projects and work streams, producing detailed plans, budgets and specifications.
- Ensure ideas are realistic and achievable and seek to find the best solution within time and budget.
- Project manage and deliver end to end campaign and project performance for projects of £200k plus.
- Monitor campaign and project performance, timelines and budgets, and report on these regularly to the account management team.
- Ensure delivery against estimates, budgets and timelines.
- Identify and resolve issues before they arise.
- Facilitate continual process and delivery reviews.
- Prepare functional specifications, in collaboration with UX and technology teams.
- Work collaboratively with other agency teams, including strategy, UX, design, editorial and technology to ensure the best result for your projects.
- Leadership and Management.
- Lead direct reports, ensuring they are inspired and motivated to deliver the best work possible.
- Supervise and guide your reports on a daily basis, and hold daily updates and weekly 1:1s.
- Carry out annual appraisals, setting clear objectives and a career plan to work towards.
- Ensure reports regularly update their project information and timesheets.
- Improve working methods both internally and with clients on a continuous basis.
- Review and provide guidance on budgets and timelines for those projects which do not require involvement from the production department on a day to day basis.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ digital agency experience.
- Technically, commercially and strategically focused.
- Accomplished at managing multiple work streams and programmes of ongoing updates/improvements.
- Experience of running multiple design and build projects of £150k plus from start to finish.
- Experience of managing remote resources and teams.
- Experience with technically complex and commercially led digital platforms.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Excellent internal and client management skills, with a proven ability to add value internally and for clients, ensuring on time, on budget and on brief delivery.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of inspiring and motivating a cross functional team.
- In depth understanding and practical experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- In depth understanding of project management documentation, such as product and sprint backlogs, RACI, burn down charts and user stories.
- In depth understanding of multiple CMS platforms.
- In depth understanding of project management software, such as MS Office and MS Project (essential), and Codebase, JIRA, Basecamp (desired).
- Certification in one or more project methodologies desirable (PRINCE2, Agile).
- Knowledge of social media, digital marketing, business led delivery and SEO.
Talent Aquistion Manager
Other jobs at Zone
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of the workstations of 180+ staff across our London and...
Rate/salary: Salary dependent on experience
Zone is responsible for delivering BMW Group’s retailer marketing. The role of the account manager is to proactively drive management and...
Rate/salary: Salary dependent on experience