Senior Account Manager (Maternity Cover), Synergy Creative
Function: Senior Account Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Design and Branding, HR/Employee Engagement
- Rate/Salary: Up to £35,000
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 28/06/2019
You don’t need a top hat and a rabbit to make the magic happen: a Gantt chart and a block of post-its are way more effective.
We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Account Manager to join our team for a maternity cover contract. You’ll bring a safe pair of hands, an eye for detail and, having strong agency or internal communications experience, you come with a few tricks up your sleeve to keep clients delighted. That’s what we call magic.
Working alongside an Account Director, with support from an Account Manager, you’ll have responsibility for your own projects and areas of key client accounts, as well as supporting a busy client services team. You’ll work closely with our creative studio, liaising with suppliers and being the main day-to-day contact for your clients. Your role is a crucial one for our business, after all, you’re fundamental to the smooth-running of our team. No pressure then!
Sound like you? Then email your CV and a bit about you to email@example.com.
- Experience in internal communications client side or currently working as a SAM agency side
- A solution-focused attitude and a strategic mindset
- Meticulous organisation and project management skills
- Confidence in managing multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re confident presenting
- Strong proofreading and attention to detail
- Excellent people skills – you build meaningful relationships with clients and colleagues
- An eye for spotting opportunities and growing accounts
- Commercial savviness, you’re hot on your finances and understand running profitable accounts
- Resilience and calmness under pressure
Other jobs at Synergy Creative
Got a portfolio full of creative ideas and design that makes us say ‘we wish we’d thought of that’? If you...
Rate/salary: Up to £42,000