Senior Account Executive / Account Manager, Plaster Creative Communications Ltd
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: PR and Communications
- Rate/Salary: Competitive Rate
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 30/03/2019
HEY CHANGEMAKER! TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER IN 2019.
You’re a spirited, ambitious and enthusiastic communications professional who wants to shake up your prospects this year.
You’ve downloaded a complicated running app, thrown out clutter Marie Kondo-style and can’t move for kale and avocado smoothies – but you’re still looking to transform your work situation in 2019.
Plaster can help.
We are looking for the right person to join our award-winning Consumer team as a Senior Account Executive.
You’ll be working on some of the biggest and best events and festivals in Bristol and beyond, not to mention our roster of amazing clients in the hospitality, charity and leisure sectors.
At Plaster, we only work with people we like and on projects we believe in – it’s all about creating brilliant moments, becoming trusted advisors to our clients and challenging ourselves to do things better than the rest.
You’ll be a Senior Account Executive looking for a change and the opportunity to take your career up a gear.
You will need:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a communications or marketing agency
- To be a natural at forming collaborative working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Confidence to contribute to projects and initiatives top-to-bottom – from picking up the phone and selling in-stories, to writing sparkling copy and organising press calls and promotional events
- Energy and positivity; our summer schedule is tough but extremely rewarding – we’re looking for candidates who want to own challenges and excel in delivery
- An ability be both detail-orientated and eminently flexible; the event industry is fast-paced and for problem-solvers - you will need to embrace that
- Knowledge of the modern media landscape and a finger on the pulse of what’s happening
- Ambition to get ahead – you want to actively contribute to an agency’s culture and help grow a team to greater success
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year, a cycle-to-work scheme and more than your normal agency’s share of amazing life moments. If this sounds like you, send your details to email@example.com and tell us
We offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year, a cycle-to-work scheme and more than your normal agency’s share of amazing life moments.
If this sounds like you, send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us