Talented Middleweight Designer, Synergy Creative
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Animation, Artworker, Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Direct Marketing, HR/Employee Engagement, Marketing, Print/Print Production, Publishing / Press / Media, Social Media, TV / Film / Video / Radio, Virtual Reality
- Rate/Salary: Up to £29,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 31/08/2019
Ambitious? Full of creative flair? A desire to make a difference? If you want to work in a place where you can develop your character as well as your design skills, we might just be what you’re looking for.
We are looking for a Middleweight Designer with ambitions for world domination, one brief at a time. Someone who can consistently deliver creative work with flair.
You’ll join a team of creatives who’ll help you develop, who you’ll challenge as much as we’ll challenge you. So, if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and have enthusiasm for trying new things, show us what you’ve got.
We’re Synergy, the go-to employee engagement specialists. We believe in the power of people. We work with brands to turn these ambitions into actions - inspiring people to delight colleagues and customers, transform cultures and make a difference.
We work with clients including ODEON, Vodafone, RBS, British Airways and Chelsea FC. Producing everything from VR experiences to global rebrands and everything in between. We look for real team players, with dedication and passion, ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
• A head for ideas and a flair for layout
• Enthusiasm for design and creativity with an always-learning mindset
• Excellent digital or motion skills and process knowledge
• Expertise in the relevant design software
• Good sense of fun
• A creative challenge To apply
• Bespoke personal development and training plan
• Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, crazy selection of biscuits/snacks every day and wine/beers/snacks on Friday
• Lots of social events
• 25 days holiday – plus your birthday off
• Day volunteering for a charity of your choice per year
• Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
Send your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org - head the email ‘Ambitious Middleweight’.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
• A creative challenge