Digital Director, Bray Leino CX
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Digital / Interactive, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Salary dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 01/02/2019
A little about us…
Making great CX happen
We are Bray Leino CX. We make customer experience and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences.
Our team of strategists, creatives, digital experts, social marketers and technologists partner with clients to deliver measurable ROI from innovative and highly personalised experiences.
We are conscious of the high risks that change can carry, so our CX ethos is identify, rapidly innovate and deliver, prove value, then scale. And because we have access to the full capabilities of http://www.themission.co.uk/ we’re able to execute across diverse technologies and at scale.
What will I be doing?
Reporting in to our Managing Director, the Digital Marketing Director is responsible for running an expanding team of digital marketing specialists (SEO, PPC, insights and analytics).
This role is responsible for the management of the team, managing client relationships, strategy, implementation and analysis of data across all digital media channels. Digital marketing is ever-changing and evolving, the successful candidate will embrace this and adapt well to change, quickly getting to grips with new technologies and industry developments and sharing these with colleagues and clients. The role includes involvement in new business opportunities either as part of a broader media or agency offering or part of supporting fellow Mission Group agency bids.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deciding on digital media commercial terms; selling in and pricing services
- Reporting digital media revenues and fees. Ensuring we are on track to deliver budget
- Maintain the quality and forward-thinking nature of our digital marketing proposition.
- Lead the sales process: credentials, internal communication, qualification, proposal development (in partnership with fellow Bray Leino CX directors)
- Promote relationships within the Bray Leino group and across TMMG (partnerships = sales opportunities)
- Lead our digital marketing team – SEO and PPC specifically – and ensure that we deliver measurable results for our clients.
- Representing agencies interests to media owners
- Build strong relationships with key clients
- Developing written proposals covering PPC, display, programmatic.
- Ensure the smooth running of the digital media elements of campaigns, liaising with off line media colleagues (our Devon based media team), account leadership, technology and creative teams.
- Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels
- Leverage reporting and dashboarding tools to support both client and internal needs.
- Be a visible commentator and trusted advisor within the digital marketing space via the provision of thought leadership pieces and speaking at marketing-centric industry events
What will I need?
An excellent background in Digital Media. You will either be an existing Digital Director or a Head of Digital Media looking for a new challenge.
- Be able to explain complex concepts in simple terms to colleagues and clients
- Have a thorough understanding of all Digital Media platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager and well as broader digital media opportunities is essential.
- Have experience using software such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- Have strong leadership ability
- Be highly analytical and highly numerate
- Have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be Motivated and driven with an enthusiasm to learn new things
You will have knowledge of:
- Google Analytics (including Goal, Event & eCommerce tracking)
- Google Tag Manager
- Conversion and Remarketing pixels from Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Facebook Ad Manager
- Reporting dashboards via Excel/Google Sheets and data visualisation tools (i.e. Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI)
And in return… To apply... Please email email@example.com
And in return…
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org