Content and Marketing Executive, ADLIB
Function: Marketing Assistant/Executive
Role categories: Marketing
- Rate/Salary: £18k - £20k
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 10/08/2018
- Play a key role in driving the ADLIB brand into new territories whilst maintaining and building our core markets.
- A wide reaching content and marketing role with autonomy and progression.
- Central Bristol location within a vibrant and busy environment.
Since 2001 we’ve immersed ourselves in the Digital, Marketing, Creative, eCommerce, Technology, Data and UX communities. Out of this has arisen a highly respected and experienced team, regularly called on to share their unrivalled knowledge and connect the finest talent with Tech disruptors and well-backed ambitious start up innovators, thriving SMEs, agencies of all shapes and sizes, challenger brands and large international powerhouses.
It’s all grow here at ADLIB, which has resulted in an additional hire - another pair of hands within our Marketing team to build on and expand ADLIB’s highly effective brand, content and marketing strategy. Reporting to and working closely with our Marketing Manager you’ll help with the planning and delivery of marketing activities across ADLIB and our sister company enable.
What you'll be doing
Simply put, you’ll play a lead role in spreading the word about ADLIB and enable. Across several different client and candidate audiences, our marketing team are tasked with building brand awareness and driving inbound activity and maintaining our market presence within well established business areas.
Our marketing strategy is proven and highly effective and ready for an experienced content marketing executive to come in and hit the ground running across several core areas. Primarily you’ll focus on developing our content marketing programme, managing the coordination and production of content for the ADLIB and enable website blog, distributing content through ADLIB’s as well as enable’s social media channels and networks, social media community management and scheduling. In addition you’ll also support the successful delivery of our event programme.
This will quickly expand to a range of projects including SEO, PPC, research and trend spotting, surveys, collateral production and guest blogging as well as involvement in event collaborations through a whole raft of industry partnerships.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A marketing degree or qualification.
- Currently working as an Account Executive / Account Manager within a marketing agency environment or client side as a Marketing Executive / Content Executive in a B2B oriented industry.
- Imaginative (yet SEO optimized) content writing skills.
- Experience managing social media profiles and communities.
- Analytically minded to evaluate what's been and plan ahead.
- Video editing as well as Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge would be a huge bonus, if not the willingness to be trained as video production will become a key aspect of this position.
Beyond that, you like to work collaboratively in an autonomous way, are organized with great attention to detail. You’ll be outgoing, deadline driven and take immense pride in your work.
A salary of between £18k - £20k (on experience), 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team. What next Please get in touch with Sabrina now to talk further.
A salary of between £18k - £20k (on experience), 26.5 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health scheme, seriously nice offices, ping pong, PS4, weekends away, beer Fridays and a sociable bunch that have each other’s backs and play as a team.
Please get in touch with Sabrina now to talk further.