UX/UI Designer, Gravitywell
Role categories: Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive
- Rate/Salary: Dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 30/09/2018
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join a very busy software & design team working on both large client projects and our own internal products.
- Projects include: eCommerce, smartphone apps, enterprise software, B2C & B2B, marketing, video, branding, R&D and charity work
- Immediate work will include an innovative consumer smartphone app for the automotive industry and a web app for the food retail sector.
- Our work is interesting and varied as we are growing and exploring new industries
- We work collaboratively but everyone has a large amount of autonomy and responsibility for their own domains
You'll need to be
- Confident and clear when communicating and collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and clients
- Confident producing wireframes, user journeys, storyboards and clickable prototypes
- Confident producing branded templates, style guides, UI sets
- Confident taking ownership of a project and highly organised
- Focussed on the details but with a pragmatic attitude to deliverables
- Able to present, promote and defend your solutions
- Able to promote best practices and standards
- Able to demonstrate innovative thinking and beautiful results
- Able to demonstrate appropriate research conducted for previous projects
- Able to contribute to time estimates for project proposals and sprint planning sessions
Gravitywell is an award-winning Bristol digital agency, enjoying increasing success. We’re continuing to carefully expand: our team, our client list, and our expertise.
We get to pick the projects and clients that inspire us (both big brands and start-ups), and aim to consistently create high-quality bespoke products and applications that transform our clients’ visions, expectations and businesses. We challenge ourselves to be on the cutting-edge, and achieve this through a liberal amount of R&D time and our innate passion and experience.
Putting time aside as a company to work on our own projects is important too, and we close our doors at least once a year for week-long hackathons. We also have a new Labs page which documents our personal R&D projects. For us, the biggest challenges are the most exciting. We think big, we have fun, we work hard and we see it through.
Based in a converted BS1 warehouse at the top of Christmas Steps, the studio is in the very heart of Bristol and all it has to offer. The vibe is somewhere between a tech start-up and a more traditional digital agency. This is an exciting time for us and if you love what you do and do it well, then join us, grow with us, and be a part of our success.
What do you get?
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous annual leave and Christmas shutdown
- Occasional R&D time, learning or creating whatever you want - on your own or with others
- At least one annual week-long Hackathon - previous locations have included Cornwall and Mallorca.
- Your choice of Mac/PC hardware
- An awesome job in a cool studio with a great bunch of skilled, intelligent people!
How to apply
Send your CV and an example of some of your best work to email@example.com. Show us why you’re the right person for this role and why you want to work with us. Please do include links to online material where possible.
Other jobs at Gravitywell
Currently Gravitywell does no marketing for ourselves. We require someone enthusiastic, with great writing and interpersonal communication skills to help...
Rate/salary: Dependent on experience